Goodnight, Goodnight
First, let's take a moment to laugh at Clara Lam Shu Yi, who caused great confusion between both of us when she muddled up My Chemical Romance's "Helena" and Hot Hot Heat's "Goodnight Goodnight".
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!
nanny nanny poo poo.
Ok how childish. But seriously, 'nanny nanny poo poo' is such a cool kiddy word. It should be revived!
Exams are over and now it's PAPER CHECKING TIME. (cue ominus evil music). Honestly, that's as bad as the exams themselves! And we all know what the consequences are for me if I fail anything - sans chinese - so I shant type it out here and get all miserable and depressed.
Also, I need money. What's new huh? With $10 in my wallet it's not gonna last, I've got to top up my EZ link card. Bah. Money money money. I sound materialistic. I hate myself. How fucked up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment